I shopped late at night and placed $83 worth of items in my RuMe basket which was discounted to about $50. In the morning I looked at the basket and decided to buy the items (they still showed the discounted price).

When I put in all my information and credit card (I was not given another opportunity to review the bag) I was charged the $83. When I called to complain, I was told that they couldn't give me the lesser amount because the sale had ended a few hours before. Why didn't the shopping bag update?

Why wasn't I given a chance to review before the credit card was charged? Why was the customer service rep unable or unwilling to allow the lesser amount as it was bait and switch from my view?

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of a product or service from Rume. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rume to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rume for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments